Small - For wrists up to 6" in diameter
* Common children’s size, & for a petite size wrist…
Medium - For wrists 6" to 7" in diameter
* For most Women, and some Men of medium build...
Large - For wrists 7" to 8" in diameter
* Most common Men’s size, & also for a more voluptuous lady.
X-Large - For an 8"+ diameter wrist
When you have the bracelet on, there will be a gap between the two metal ends. This gap should be approximately 1” wide… (between .75” & 1.25”)
- If the gap is wider, you may consider choosing a larger bracelet.
- If the gap is narrower, then consider choosing a smaller size bracelet.
Custom Fitting & Adjusting Your Bracelet
Sergio Lub takes the extra step of annealing his bracelets to ensure their longevity. Although invisible to the eye, this process allows each bracelet to easily adjust to each unique wrist. A properly fitted bracelet will provide reliable and comfortable contact of copper with skin.
Since every wrist is unique, each bracelet will need custom fitting the first time you try it on.
- Choose your bracelet size.
- Apply one end on the soft underside of your wrist (approx. 2" from your wrist bone), and roll the bracelet on - this is called “The Sweet Spot” (note: It is slightly higher and often wider than your actual wrist, but is softer and more forgiving than your actual ‘bony’ wrist.
- Slide the bracelet down over your wrist bone, and adjust the piece to fit comfortably on your wrist.
* A bracelet that is your size will allow you to roll on and off (steps 2 & 3) without further bending.
Primary Materials Include:
- Pure Copper – The red/pinkish metal found in many of Sergio Lub’s bracelets.
- Jewellers’ Brass – The golden metal Sergio Lub uses is an alloy (mixture of metals) containing approximately 85% pure copper and 15% zinc, another essential trace mineral for the human body.
- German Silver – German Silver is the primary white metal Sergio Lub uses. It is an alloy of 65% pure copper mixed with zinc and nickel.